ClinCheck® 101: complete tutorial
What is a ClinCheck®? How to navigate the ClinCheck® 6.0 software? How to understand all the tools and use them properly? And finally, how to simply analyse a ClinCheck® treatment plan without getting lost? This course answers all these questions and more. Over these 4 hours of material, you will go through everything you need to treat your M.O.C.A. 101 recommended cases... and more!
- Understand what is a ClinCheck®
- Understand how to navigate the ClinCheck® 6.0 software
- Know all the ClinCheck® tools and how to use them
- Give you a basic ClinCheck® analysis technique
- What is a ClinCheck®?
- Complete ClinCheck® 6.0 guided tour
- ClinCheck® tools explained
- Basic ClinCheck® analysis
Prerequisite: This course is for dentists
CE hours: 4 CE hours
Subject code: 370 Orthodontics
Availability: 365 days from your registration date
Instructor: Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, DMD (bio)
*It is the responsibility of each course attendee to verify the requirements of the province or state licensing board(s) to ensure CE hours are applied for license renewal.