In this course, we review the different features you can find and use with the Invisalign® clear aligner system. We explain the parameters that will help you understand the quantity of movement you can expect from each individual aligner. We give you also a brief review of common orthodontic and clear aligner terms and terminology. It's the perfect course to understand and know the tool or instrument you are using.
Course objectives :
- Learn the material Invisalign® clear aligners are made of
- Recognize the different features of the Invisalign® clear aligners
- Understand the utility of each feature
- Know the parameters of each aligner
- Understand what you see when you look at an Invisalign® clear aligner
- Be able to evaluate the average treatment time needed for your cases
Type of course: online e-Learning
Prerequisite: This course is for dentists
CE Hours*: 1 CE hour
Subject code: 370 Orthodontics
Availability: 365 days from your registration date
Instructor: Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, DMD (bio)
*It is the responsibility of each course attendee to verify the requirements of the province or state licensing board(s) to ensure CE hours are applied for license renewal.
Cancellation Policy / Privacy and data protection Policy