Class II treatments with clear aligners
Class II patients represent a large proportion of orthodontic cases. If you want to get serious about incorporating clear aligners in your practice, you must understand how to recognize, diagnose, plan, and treat class II patients. Considerations will differ depending on whether you treat growing children, young adults, or more mature adults.
Throughout this course, Dr. Frederic POIRIER will review the different types of class II patients, will explain the etiology of class II, and with multiple case examples, will explain how to treat class II patients using clear aligners only.
He will share his knowledge and experience to show you what works, but most importantly, make you learn from his mistakes over the 20 years he has been using clear aligners in his practice.
- Understand the Etiology of Class II
- Know the options to treat class II patients
- Show case examples
- Review ClinCheck® of cases
- Understand the mechanics of class II cases
- Give you tips and tricks on how to treat class II cases