Delivery and follow up appointments
What do we do in a delivery appointment? What do we tell the patient? And in follow-up appointments? What do we check? How do we know if teeth are tracking? Should we change aligners every week? Every 2 weeks? Every 10 days? The answers and more in this module.
- Organize your delivery and follow up appointments
- Know what to do and when to do it
- Delegate to your team: who does what?
- Post-op instructions for your patients
- Monitor patients and treatment
- Being prepared
- Delivery step by step
- Post-op instructions
- Follow up appointments
- Ordering additional aligners
Prerequisite: This course is for dentists
CE hours: 2.5 CE hours
Subject code: 370 Orthodontics
Availability: 365 days from your registration date
Instructor: Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, DMD (bio)
*It is the responsibility of each course attendee to verify the requirements of the province or state licensing board(s) to ensure CE hours are applied for license renewal.