Vertical movements are among the most difficult ones that can be done with clear aligners. A good understanding of the intrusion and extrusion mechanics is needed to achieve success and finish your orthodontic cases as they were planned. It starts with a good diagnosis, by understanding and locating the origins of the problem(s) and taking the time to plan your treatment and the mechanic you will use to achieve your objectives.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and confidence to include and properly plan vertical movements in clear aligner orthodontic cases.
- Recognize the problems
- Plan your treatments accordingly
- Understands the mechanical principle of intrusion and extrusion
- Learn how to stage your vertical mechanics
- Learn some helpful tips and tricks
- MASTER VERTICAL MOVEMENTS
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Where do we start?
- Part 3 - Intrusion mechanics
- Part 4 - Extrusion mechanics
- Part 5 - In the ClinChecks
- Part 6 - Relative and pure
- Part 7 - Helpful tips and tricks
- Part 8 - Conclusion
Prerequisite: This course is for dentists
CE hours: 3:5 CE hours
Subject code: 370 Orthodontics
Availability: 365 days from your registration date
Instructor: Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, DMD (bio)
*It is the responsibility of each course attendee to verify the requirements of the province or state licensing board(s) to ensure CE hours are applied for license renewal.
Cancellation Policy / Privacy and data protection Policy