Prescription and communication
There is a lot of confusion when it comes to choosing what type of Invisalign® product to use to treat our patients and how to communicate what you want precisely and efficiently with Align® technicians. This is a step in the process where a lot of dentists are confused.
This course reviews all the types of products, all the types of prescriptions as well as all the treatment options that you may encounter while using Invisalign®.
- Understand how to choose the type of patients
- Understand how to choose the type of product
- Understand the different treatment options
- Understand the differences between the types of Invisalign® prescriptions
- Understand the importance of properly communicating your preferences with Align® technicians so that they can develop appropriate ClinCheck® treatment plans according to your expectations
- Eliminate confusion when it comes to choosing a patient, product, and treatment type while using Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Type of course: online e-Learning
Prerequisite: This course is for dentists
CE Hours* : 2.5 CE hours
Subject code: 370 Orthodontics
Direct link for registration: Online registration
Availability: 365 days from your registration date
Instructor: Dr. Stephane Reinhardt, DMD (bio)
*It is the responsibility of each course attendee to verify the requirements of the province or state licensing board(s) to ensure CE hours are applied for license renewal.